Koodo Community
Solved

can I change my current plan to a new promotion plan without getting a new phone ?

• 25 April 2021
  • 3 replies

The plan I have is 53 a month currently , the same plan is for 45 a month , I do not need a new phone but would like to save the 8 dollars a month. Can I do this ?

icon

Best answer by MilkyWay 25 April 2021, 17:42

But it asks to add a new phone. I finished the tap on that previous plan. My phone is fine to continue with. Do you think it should still be allowing me this ?

You should be able to change your plan without upgrading. Note you can only do this once for every billing cycle. You can follow these instructions to change it.

1. Log in to your Self Serve account.
  2. Select Self Serve at the top of the screen, and select Mobile services from the drop-down menu.
  3. Your current plan will be shown. To change it, select Change my plan.
  4. Select your phone type.
  5. Choose the plan you want, and select Switch to this plan.
  6. Review the plan details, and select Change to this plan.
  7. Select I Agree to change plans.
  8. Woohoo! You’ve changed your rate plan. We’ll send you a confirmation email.

If you still need more information, you can visit this link here. https://www.koodomobile.com/en/help/changing-your-rate-plan

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

The $45 3GB plan? If so yes. Just login to your selfserve account, click view rate plan, change rate plan and then select the one you want to switch to.

But it asks to add a new phone. I finished the tap on that previous plan. My phone is fine to continue with. Do you think it should still be allowing me this ?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

You should be able to change your plan without upgrading. Note you can only do this once for every billing cycle. You can follow these instructions to change it.

1. Log in to your Self Serve account.
  2. Select Self Serve at the top of the screen, and select Mobile services from the drop-down menu.
  3. Your current plan will be shown. To change it, select Change my plan.
  4. Select your phone type.
  5. Choose the plan you want, and select Switch to this plan.
  6. Review the plan details, and select Change to this plan.
  7. Select I Agree to change plans.
  8. Woohoo! You’ve changed your rate plan. We’ll send you a confirmation email.

If you still need more information, you can visit this link here. https://www.koodomobile.com/en/help/changing-your-rate-plan