The plan I have is 53 a month currently , the same plan is for 45 a month , I do not need a new phone but would like to save the 8 dollars a month. Can I do this ?
Best answer by MilkyWay
But it asks to add a new phone. I finished the tap on that previous plan. My phone is fine to continue with. Do you think it should still be allowing me this ?
You should be able to change your plan without upgrading. Note you can only do this once for every billing cycle. You can follow these instructions to change it.
- Log in to your Self Serve account.
- Select Self Serve at the top of the screen, and select Mobile services from the drop-down menu.
- Your current plan will be shown. To change it, select Change my plan.
- Select your phone type.
- Choose the plan you want, and select Switch to this plan.
- Review the plan details, and select Change to this plan.
- Select I Agree to change plans.
- Woohoo! You’ve changed your rate plan. We’ll send you a confirmation email.
If you still need more information, you can visit this link here. https://www.koodomobile.com/en/help/changing-your-rate-plan