Koodo Community
Solved

Can I and how do I add family phone numbers to one account and share the Koodo plan?

My wife has a Komodo plan of unlimited local calling and text. I am with Bell and considering buying two used iPhones and adding them this my wife's account for myself and daughter and closing Bell (contract is over in Dec). I'd add a large data plan with Koodo. Can this be done? (adding two phones purchased 2nd hand with different phone numbers, to the same Koodo account and sharing the plan and data among all three phone numbers). If so, Koodo would be our hero and save us lots of $$$ and I could finally get rid of Bell. If it is possible, how do I add two phones to my wife's account?
icon

Best answer by HippieLongstocking 19 September 2012, 02:30

hey if you want to you can add 2 more subscribers to her account if she is elgible however each phone will have to have thier own plan. plans cannot be shared between other subscribers on the account all the plans have family local calling so if theres 3 numbers on the account any of the numbers that are calling eachother will be free.

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 5
hey if you want to you can add 2 more subscribers to her account if she is elgible however each phone will have to have thier own plan. plans cannot be shared between other subscribers on the account all the plans have family local calling so if theres 3 numbers on the account any of the numbers that are calling eachother will be free.