Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Can i add minuites to my airtime plan?

I already have 100 minutes with free evenings and weekends but I was wondering if I could just add 100 more minutes to my airtime... I don't need the unlimited feature and frankly I can't afford it right now. Can anyone help me out?
icon

Best answer by Mayumi 30 May 2016, 20:25

There is no 100 minutes add-on. 
There are Unlimited Anytime Minutes Add-on ($20) or Unlimited Incoming Calls Add-on($10)

Minutes overage charge is $0.5/ min.  So, If you go over 100 mins > It will be $50 overage charge.
If you are sure going over your minutes, then add-ons helps.

Or you make most calls during your free evenings and weekends and/or call your friends/family through app like messenger if you can access WIFI to save your anytime minutes.

Also if you go over your minutes often, it might be better to upgrade your plan too.

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
There is no 100 minutes add-on. 
There are Unlimited Anytime Minutes Add-on ($20) or Unlimited Incoming Calls Add-on($10)

Minutes overage charge is $0.5/ min.  So, If you go over 100 mins > It will be $50 overage charge.
If you are sure going over your minutes, then add-ons helps.

Or you make most calls during your free evenings and weekends and/or call your friends/family through app like messenger if you can access WIFI to save your anytime minutes.

Also if you go over your minutes often, it might be better to upgrade your plan too.