Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Can I Add another phone for My Spouse on My Account?

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hello Lynn.

It is indeed possible to add another line to the account. Go on their website, pick the phone (not all phones are available online) and when you check out it will ask you if you are existing customer adding a new line I think.
Userlevel 7
A stipulation is you can't be on the Spending Limit program to add a line, or if you have 3 lines already on an account that's less than 90 days old.
Userlevel 5
Hey Lynn! You can most definitely add another line to your account, however you would need to do it in store http://koo.do/kdostore. Have a great evening! 
Userlevel 7
Also would like to add that once your spouse is added to your account you can call each other as much as you want (unlimited between the two lines). If that's changed, someone correct me if I'm wrong. 😛
Userlevel 7
Daniel Kim wrote:

Also would like to add that once your spouse is added to your account you can call each other as ...

Hasn't changed 🙂
Userlevel 5
Daniel Kim wrote:

Also would like to add that once your spouse is added to your account you can call each other as ...

In addition to the unlimited calls, also includes unlimited texting and mms?
Userlevel 7
Daniel Kim wrote:

yep 5s that's a given 🙂