Koodo Community

Community

Solved

CAN Data 1G Ultd min QC $45 Plan in Ontario

Is this plan also available in Ontario? I signed up for it during my stay in Montreal and now I'm wondering if I can get the same deal here in Toronto (I need a second phone number for my wife). Thank you.

5 replies

Userlevel 6
That plan was for Quebec, but you can always just take out a Montreal number and then get one for Ontario by telling them you moved. 🙂
Userlevel 6
Chris Petersens wrote:

That plan was for Quebec, but you can always just take out a Montreal number and then get one for...

Hi Chris, that won't work as you would need to change your plan once you moved. Thanks! ________________________ If you see a good answer, give it a star.
Userlevel 6
Chris Petersens wrote:

That plan was for Quebec, but you can always just take out a Montreal number and then get one for...

Trust me Yannick! It works, no one forces a customer to change their plans just because they moved. 🙂 I don't beleive koodo would be that stupid. I understand you are trying to contain the possible loopholes which is fair, but what you suggest is not the case. I've been there.
Userlevel 2
Chris Petersens wrote:

If the phone number & physical address is changed, the system should enforce the rate plan change. You can't exactly use a rate plan that's area specific in an area that you aren't in.
Userlevel 6
Hi Jack, since this plan is only available to customers in Quebec, you won't be able to choose it for your wife. You should check our website regularly though as we often offer new promotions 🙂 ________________________ If you see a good answer, give it a star.