Koodo Community
Question

Caller ID

• 7 November 2012
  • 6 replies

Hi there. Just picked up the new iPhone 5. Love it. Wanted to know how much it would be monthly to add on caller id. Thanks!

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 1
What plan did you pick it up on? Most plans already come with Caller ID. Caller ID add-on is $7/month for monthly plans.
Userlevel 1
Hey Rayan You can check it on http://www.koodomobile.com click on Plans click on addons you get your answer to how much it will cost you to get CD:$7/month All new Koodo plans come with free CD/VM, you do not have to pay for your free caller id or voice mail services .
Userlevel 7
He probably has one of the iPhone 3 year plans, because those don't come with Caller ID. Or he's on a grandfathered plan. If he was on one of the newer Canada-wide ones, they all come with CD/VM. I still don't get why people do the Koodo 3 years, they're flat out terrible. And defeats half of Koodo's marketing with the Tab. Sigh...
Userlevel 5
He probably has one of the iPhone 3 year plans, because those don't come with Caller ID. Or he's ...I agree, and the iPhone Contract plans are just terrible.
Userlevel 2
He probably has one of the iPhone 3 year plans, because those don't come with Caller ID. Or he's ...Hey Jonathan, the rate plans are because of the agreement we have with Apple. If we didn't need the 3 year contract to have the Iphone, believe me, we wouldn't have it. A necessary evil and all that 🙂.
Userlevel 7
He probably has one of the iPhone 3 year plans, because those don't come with Caller ID. Or he's ...Yeah I know. Stupid Apple.