Koodo Community
Question

Call back is broken

• 30 August 2019
  • 4 replies

Hi,

I've been trying to get a call back for 3 days now. When I get the phone call, it just says "we will try and reach you again later" and hangs up on me. Nobody ever answers.

How do you even contact support at this point?

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Is it something we may be able to help you with here and save you the time of Calling them completely?
Hi. I got offered a plan by text message, and I've tried several times to go to that plan via Self serve without success. I am about a 3 hour drive from a Koodo location.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hi. I got offered a plan by text message, and I've tried several times to go to that plan via Self serve without success. I am about a 3 hour drive from a Koodo location.
Is self serve not logging in for you or you are not seeing the offer when you go to he plans? If the second thing make sure you are on the correct province.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
@Mitch F Callback seems to be working. We called tons of people back. Looks like you did talk to someone tonight though. The SMS you received would have likely said upgrade to a new phone on TAB. When you do that the plan you were offered would be available.