Koodo Community
Solved

Buying Online - Include New SIM

• 13 January 2021
  • 5 replies

Hi everyone,

My whole family is all with koodo and has been for a long time.

Just wondering if my Mom, was going to buy out a new phone online, will a new SIM card be provided when she gets the new phone in the mail? She wants a new phone  and i wanna buy it for her before her birthday comes..

icon

Best answer by MilkyWay 13 January 2021, 20:54

Hi everyone,

Just wondering if my Mom, was going to buy out a new phone online, will a new SIM card be provided when she gets the new phone in the mail? She wants a new phone  and i wanna buy it for her before her birthday comes..

In some instances, a new SIM card will be provided with the phone when it arrives. If your mom already has one of the LTE Tri SIM Card, she wouldn’t need to replace it. However, if she wants to change the SIM card, she can follow the instructions here. https://www.koodomobile.com/en/help/koodo-sim-support

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi everyone,

In some instances, a new SIM card will be provided with the phone when it arrives. If your mom already has one of the LTE Tri SIM Card, she wouldn’t need to replace it. However, if she wants to change the SIM card, she can follow the instructions here. https://www.koodomobile.com/en/help/koodo-sim-support

my mom doesn’t have the new SIM cards they have today in the phones.

She still has like the Micro SIM so its a fatter one which cant be used in the new phones nowadays, so i just need to know if a new SIM card will be provided with her new phone, if get a new phone for her

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

my mom doesn’t have the new SIM cards they have today in the phones.

She still has like the Micro SIM so its a fatter one which cant be used in the new phones nowadays, so i just need to know if a new SIM card will be provided with her new phone, if get a new phone for her

I believe it’s likely a new SIM card will come with the phone, as mentioned in another post. So you don’t have to worry about it.

ok thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I can confirm that all new phone purchases will always come with a new sim