Koodo Community
Solved

Brochure plans don't match online plans

I went to the koodo store at the mall today and got a brochure with all of the new plans and their prices. I went online to change my plan and none of the plans listed ion the brochure are online.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
The web site is somewhat schizophrenic. If you sign in to self serve then check out plans your get a selection of "legacy" plans available if you want to maintain your current tab structure. Some of the links no longer work because they've been shuffled over to the new site. If you visit anonymously, you get to see the new plans, because you have no tab yet, so you get to buy under the new system --- no access to legacy plans. To cross that river, follow Mathieu's instructions above.
Userlevel 7
Currently, if you want to get access you the new plans you have to follow the following 2 steps:
1)     Pay off your Koodo tab (If any)
2)     Contact Koodo using *611 from your Koodo phone or 1-866-995-6636 from a non-Koodo phone and speak with a customer service representative. They will assist in you getting a new plan.
There will be no charge, as currently you can’t switch to the new plans through self serve.
Hope this helps!