Koodo Community
Solved

BRING YOUR OWN PHONE AND SAVE $10/MO. FOR 12 MONTHS

Virgin Mobile has Boxing day 2016 Promotion: VBRING YOUR OWN PHONE AND  SAVE $10/MO. FOR 12 MONTHS. Can we get in Koodo Mobile?

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
The prices of plans are already void of any charges for subsidized phones where Virgins is not so they're just reducing their plan price to take away the built in price they've added for subsidizing the phone.
Koodo does have boxing day sales on tomorrow so well have to wait and see just what they offer however.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hey guys - we indeed have the same promotion available on new BYOD activations.
Ranjan wrote:

Does this apply to the first bill? In the store I was told that I will get $10 off in first bill, in customer service by phone told me that it might be applied to second bill, but it could come in the first bill, can you please help me?
Userlevel 7
Ranjan wrote:

Sagith, please keep an eye on your thread here. I have already explained to you here how it works.
Ranjan wrote:

I'm on my second bill and still haven't seen the $10 reduction. Any suggestions?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Ranjan wrote:

As David said earlier: "It stated at the time, and in many similar discussions in this community that the discount may take 2 to 3 months to be applied, and will then continue for 12 months."
If nothing appears on your next bill then contact Koodo to ask them why you haven't seen the rebate yet.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Ranjan wrote:

It said it will apply on 2nd or 3rd bill.
If you don't get $10 credit on next bill:3rd bill, then you should contact them.
Userlevel 2
Ranjan wrote:

I signed up in December with Koodo is this the 10$ credit I see on my bill? I didn't ever remember hearing about this promotion. If I do take a tab in future does this credit end?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Ranjan wrote:

If you take a Tab to upgrade your phone, then it's no longer BYOD.
So, I would say that $10 credit will end.