Koodo Community

Community

Bring Koodo to Target!

Userlevel 7
You guys should bring Koodo products to Target! It is a huge potentially for a customer base as Target is starting to kick off in Canada. It was rough in the beginning but they are definitely here to stay! It would bring in so many customers and a lot of families shop there so that is a huge customer base for Koodo

21 replies

Userlevel 2
Meh. Target is just an ovepriced Zellers. Honestly, the more Koodo Shops there are, the better. With the exception of Mobile Shop, I don't trust retailers to do a sufficient job.
Userlevel 7
Myke wrote:

Meh. Target is just an ovepriced Zellers. Honestly, the more Koodo Shops there are, the better. W...

If you keep going into Target as much as I do, you'd know things have changed and are still changing. They really do have a lot of great deals if you know where to look. I would go to Target over Walmart anyway because Walmart is full of corporate greed. I'm not saying Target isn't out to make money but with Walmart, that's all they care about. Target has something in common with Koodo... They care. But I do agree that there needs to be more Koodo shops/kiosks in general
Userlevel 2
Myke wrote:

Meh. Target is just an ovepriced Zellers. Honestly, the more Koodo Shops there are, the better. W...

I've been in Target. Target is far more expensive than Walmart. I go to Walmart because it is far better on my wallet than Target is.
Userlevel 7
Myke wrote:

You wouldn't know Target like I do. Being in there once or twice isn't an accurate picture. I'm not choosing to disclose how, but like I said Target is changing and I'm involved. I know Walmart is cheaper on most things but I care about who my money supports and my social conscience. I'm not saying anything about you but there are two sides. A ton of people go to Walmart but there are a ton of people who don't because of their corporate structure/ideas/goals,etc. Whether they go to Target or somewhere else. Anyways, this isn't a debate about who's better. It's about getting Koodo into Target stores. Until you see Target numbers, you can't make such assumptions as you are now.
Userlevel 2
Myke wrote:

Target just came to Thunder Bay, and looking at the prices & comparing them to Walmart, they are much more expensive. If Target is a US-Centric company, then yes, pricing will be cheaper in the US because of the difference in currency. I am not the only one who has noticed this either, so it's not just a one time occurance.
Myke wrote:

Target just arrived in sydney,nova scotia so I'm still reserving my judgement.
Userlevel 1
Myke wrote:

Second that Make. Wally Mart signs up up, grabs the commission. Go back to Wally Mart with any issue, Wally refers you to Koodo Kiosk.
Userlevel 3
They should put Koodo shops in all the soon to be abandoned Canada Post offices. Every city would then have one...... BTW....I used to enjoy a good Zellers breakfast 35yrs ago. LOL!!!.
Userlevel 2
Bill Melater wrote:

They should put Koodo shops in all the soon to be abandoned Canada Post offices. Every city woul...

Zellers breakfast was pretty decent, I must admit.
Userlevel 7
Bill Melater wrote:

They should put Koodo shops in all the soon to be abandoned Canada Post offices. Every city woul...

Bill, that was funny 😛 But Canada Post isn't shutting down. You will still get mail but you will have to walk somewhere to get it now.
Userlevel 1
Bill Melater wrote:

Oh ya! The $1.75 eggs over easy, hash brown potatoes and cup of Mother Parker's coffee
Userlevel 1
Bill Melater wrote:

So why not walk past a Koodo Kiosk to get the mail?
Userlevel 2
Bill Melater wrote:

To get the mail?
Userlevel 1
Bill Melater wrote:

just a little postal humour ..... Koodo would go broke trying to pick up, off lease post offices
Userlevel 3
Bill Melater wrote:

If Target partnered with Canada Post, they could offer free shipping and actually be competitive in the Canadian market........ If Koodo partnered with Canada Post, we could mail parcels Canada-wide for one flat fee....... If Target partnered with Koodo, El Talbador would have a bulls eye on his ass!!!!
Userlevel 1
Bill Melater wrote:

El Tabador had a target on him from day one of his first public's appearance Bill. Oh they try, but try as they may, El Tabador holds his own Bill! Ring ring, who is it, Bell, for you wallet. Ruff ruff, look honey, Fido brought your empty wallet home.......
Userlevel 3
Bill Melater wrote:

Hahahaha!!! Good one.
Userlevel 1
Setting up Phones at Target, like phone set up at Wally Mart is waste of time and money. Target store should set up like a full service Zehrs Store. If you don't believe me, walk into a Wally Mart store. IF you can find someone to help you, they will refer to to a Koodo Kiosk.
Userlevel 1
I was in Target Store in US. Same as Wally Mart, different color selections.
Userlevel 7
Target Mobile is owned by Glentel, which doesn't offer Telus/Koodo.
Userlevel 1
Oh well, forget that idea. There is no way Glentel can take on El Tabador! Glentel is a "in store coupon dispenser".