Koodo Community

Community

Solved

billing issues

i had the us ad on for koodo. and everything is good but i got the bill way over then i thought..that was because koodo never gave a reminder that my ad on was about to expire and now im stuck with the bill..any solutions?
icon

Best answer by Mathieu 13 May 2015, 01:05

Hi Sukhi, It is not up to Koodo to hold your hand and tell you that your add-on is about to expire, the best thing you could do at this point is give them a call using *611 from your mobile phone and see if you can get them to lower the bill. Personally, I don't think they will as it was all intentional usage and it was up to you to add another add-on to cover the period that your first add-on did not cover.

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Hi Sukhi, It is not up to Koodo to hold your hand and tell you that your add-on is about to expire, the best thing you could do at this point is give them a call using *611 from your mobile phone and see if you can get them to lower the bill. Personally, I don't think they will as it was all intentional usage and it was up to you to add another add-on to cover the period that your first add-on did not cover.