Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Billing

I still can't find how to add a second phone to my bill on the website. I have my son's on my bill, not mine. Thanks if you can help.

17 replies

Userlevel 6
Do you have the phone yet? Or are you planning on buying the one off the koodo website?
RudyW wrote:

Do you have the phone yet? Or are you planning on buying the one off the koodo website?

My son and I already have our phones and recently connected with Koodo. I can only view one number. Representative told me I could view both numbers and said I can add it online..by jingles I cant see anywhere to add the second number anywhere
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
RudyW wrote:

If you want to link them together: self serve > my profile > link account

Userlevel 3
Hi Sonya,
You cannot add a subscriber with Self-serve, you will have to go to a Koodo shop or call us at 611 and we will be glad to add a second line to your account, under conditions. Great news; if you bring your own device, Koodo will give you a 10% discount off your monthly plan!

Have a lovely day! 

Karine wrote:

Hi Sonya,
You cannot add a subscriber with Self-serve, you will have to go to a Koodo shop or cal...

thats lovely..but I already have MY SON ON MY BILL....I want to add MY OWN ALREADY EXISTING CELL NUMBER CUSTOMER from KOODO to my online BILL. HIS is the ONLY number I can see. I want to see both our numbers and OUR usage on my bill NOT ONE!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Karine wrote:

Hi Sonya,
You cannot add a subscriber with Self-serve, you will have to go to a Koodo shop or cal...

Do you receive 2 bills? Did you try link them together if you already have accounts? If you want to put them together to receive one bill, you need to contact Koodo.
Karine wrote:

Hi Sonya,

yes two bills..cant put them together for one bill. Representstive told you can add an existing cell to view it. I have to pay them seperately.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Karine wrote:

Hi Sonya,

I tried upload pic above but it failed.... let me try again

Karine wrote:

Hi Sonya,

That's it!!! Thanks soooo very much!!!
Karine wrote:

Hi Sonya,

now..if I could only figure out why it says I have only 80 mins for my plan instead of 300 mins on my plan (now that I can see it) that would be great too? Is that normal?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Karine wrote:

Hi Sonya,

But this "Link accounts" only allows you to view other account. You will still receive 2 bills. If you want to put your accounts together and want to receive one bill, you need contact Koodo. Then you and your son can enjoy unlimited family calling between you two.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Karine wrote:

Hi Sonya,

Did you just start with Koodo? And there are 8 days to the end of your billing cycle?
Karine wrote:

Hi Sonya,

yes I did..that is probably why the shorter airtime then maybe?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Karine wrote:

Hi Sonya,

Yes. You will get full 300 min once your billing cycle reset 🙂
Karine wrote:

Hi Sonya,

You've been such a huge help Mayumi!!!Thank you!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Karine wrote:

Hi Sonya,

I'm glad I could help.
Userlevel 6
Karine wrote:

Hi Sonya,

The Queen of help to the rescue!!! I love when people appreciate what you guys do.