Koodo Community

Community

Bigger data

I think koodo needs to offer a larger data plan. You need to offer something around 5 or 6 gig data plans maybe even a shared data plan for couples or family. Might be a great way to bring more customers to your great company! But I really feel strongly on the bigger data plans!

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Hehe nothing will ever beat my 6GB plan now 😉
Who do you have a 6 gig plan through!? They told me the biggest plan koodo offers is 3 gig. Where do you live? I've been told that different provinces in Canada have bigger data plans
Userlevel 7
Joe Fetchko wrote:

Who do you have a 6 gig plan through!? They told me the biggest plan koodo offers is 3 gig. Where...

Sorry, my plan is no longer offered. Koodo and most of the companies offered it a couple years back but will never be coming back again. I pay less than Koodo's most expensive Canada wide talk&text plan and that one offers only 2GB lol. I'm just flaunting it 😛 lol If Koodo did get a 5-6GB data plan, you will be looking at over $100/month for such a plan. Guaranteed.
Joe Fetchko wrote:

Who do you have a 6 gig plan through!? They told me the biggest plan koodo offers is 3 gig. Where...

I would have no problem paying that! I'm currently paying about 98 a month with my overage on data so 100 with no overage wouldn't be a problem for me at all
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
The last 6 GB plan Koodo offered expired September 14, 2012.
Well they definitely need to do it again! If I would have known about the 6 gig plan back then I would have taken it. I've been with them since 2011 and they never mentioned a 6 gig at all
Userlevel 7
Joe Fetchko wrote:

Well they definitely need to do it again! If I would have known about the 6 gig plan back then I ...

Actually, it was marketed enough. You probably just don't bother to take a look at Koodo's website/FB page as much as you should for newer deals. You should always be doing this... or should have. Cause really any plan you have that came out before the end of last year will be better than any plan Koodo will offer now
Userlevel 3
We're just doing a bit of Spring cleaning here in the Community and noticed this post hasn't been answered. Wanted to let you know that our $94 Heavyweight plan offers up to 5 GB of data. Hope that helps!
Userlevel 3
Meantime in France...(and I pulled the very first page/offer that popped up): Origami Jet Europe SIM appels + SMS/MMS illimités en France métro.+ vers DOM internet 10Go sur le réseau 4G (débit réduit au-delà) En Europe :appels & SMS/MMS illimités + 7Go/an 70 chaines TV + Multi-SIM + Ligue 1+ Cloud d'Orange 100Go inclus voir le détail 69,99€mois engagement 12 mois No comment.
I talked to Koodo this week and they informed me that they are going to be having some new plans come out around April 19. There will be more plans that offer more data then what they currently have right now. The person that I talked to said there may be an unlimited data plan as well. He couldn't tell me anything with regards to pricing though. So I guess we shall what happens next month.