Koodo Community

Better rate

• 9 September 2020
  • 9 replies

im wondering if someone can give me a better rate on my plan. koodos current offer is 75$ for 15 Gigs and id rather not switch providers if i dont have to but other companies are offering 20Gbs/ unlimited for 75.  

thanks for the help in advance!

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Koodo doesn't haggle. You can either go with one of the existing rate plans or you can go elsewhere. You aren't going to get a custom plan or a custom price.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

im wondering if someone can give me a better rate on my plan. koodos current offer is 75$ for 15 Gigs and id rather not switch providers if i dont have to but other companies are offering 20Gbs/ unlimited for 75.  

thanks for the help in advance!

You can try to contact the loyalty department to see what they can do for you, but there are no guarantees. If you can’t get the plan, I’m afraid you are better off going to another carrier.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@affleck77 We can help you make the transition  to TELUS super easy if you feel 20 gb is indeed what you need. 

@affleck77 We can help you make the transition  to TELUS super easy if you feel 20 gb is indeed what you need. 

Yes please, that would be great!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@affleck77 Sounds good. We will need get in touch with you for a couple of quick pieces of info. What time is best for someone to call you?

I can talk anytime within the next hour. I missed your call earlier.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@affleck77 Ok, we missed you! Would around 10 am tomorrow be good? 

10am atlantic would be great

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@affleck77 Make sure you don’t have the Koodo number blocked on your phone. It starts with 1-866….also, a text will come to give you heads up for the incoming call a few min before the actual call. Looks like call is around 10:30ish.