Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Best plan for small business

Userlevel 1
In response to Allan Maceachern on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=10152318248103102&id=14750623101 what is ur best cell plan for a small business... interestred in switching over..

9 replies

Userlevel 2
None. Get a business account with another provider. Koodo does not support businessnes and are not liable for any thing that happens with the service.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Koodo doesnt have any separate business plans. It all depends on what your requirements are, and then you can find the plan that suits your most https://shop.koodomobile.com/plans/plans/index.html
Userlevel 3
Myke is right. We're strived towards straight consumers and 0% business. Might want to contact another provider for business accounts.
Userlevel 2
Don't get me wrong, if you want to come to Koodo, you can. Just don't expect that business level of service you would expect from say a provider that offers business accounts.
Userlevel 6
Really guys? koodo would turn away business? The OP said "small business", so true, no one really knows if that's "2 guys with a van" or something bigger. But why couldn't they use koodo? It's a phone and a number at the end of the day. I think it was mentioned here somewhere that you can have up to 5 phones on an account. He can still write it off as expenses from income. Why would koodo say no?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Chris Petersens wrote:

Really guys? koodo would turn away business? The OP said "small business", so true, no one really...

It's not that Koodo would turn business away but they have no special business support. Carriers that cater to businesses offer priority service and Koodo does not offer it. Additionally, isn't each account limited to 4 lines?
Go with Fido then. They do have business accounts for any amount including more than 7 lines. No special plans but definitely biz support.
I will help you
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
starting mental wrote:

I will help you

Unlikely that the OP needs any more help, considering that this topic has been dead for 3 months (not including the previous unnecessary resurrection from 20 days ago).