Koodo Community

Community

Bell and Fido has Countrywide Promotion!! Koodo Competition?

Userlevel 1
Bell has promotion 65 dollars for 2gb of data and Fido has data add on 2GB for 25 dollars country wide! Maybe Koodo can give some as well! Thanks! 🙂 http://www.iphoneincanada.ca/carriers/bell/bell-promo-students-10-off-voice-data-lite-plans/ http://www.iphoneincanada.ca/carriers/bell/bell-promo-students-10-off-voice-data-lite-plans/ I hope Koodo Sees this! Not Complaining or anything, sharing an idea!

10 replies

Userlevel 6
With Koodo you can get their 50$ Canada-Wide data Plan which includes 1GB of Data then additional Data is 10$/GB so if you include the Tab Small contribution it comes to the same as Bell's 75$ Plan on promotion for 65$. They seem about the same though Bell charges more for additional Data - 50$/GB after your allotted 2GB -VS- 10$/GB with Koodo.
John Burke wrote:

With Koodo you can get their 50$ Canada-Wide data Plan which includes 1GB of Data then additional...

hey John, The $50 plan through Koodo only offers 500MB and additional data at $5/250MB, which would be $20/1GB. The $60 plan however has the $10/1GB overage and comes with 1GB of data.
Userlevel 6
John Burke wrote:

With Koodo you can get their 50$ Canada-Wide data Plan which includes 1GB of Data then additional...

Jasper I'm referring to the Canada-Wide Data Plan (as I stated) which online says: 50$- Anytime Minutes - UNLIMITED Data - UP TO 1 GB & Additional data $10/GB That's also on their main welcome page. I see no 60$ Plan listed in any of the options. Though might be a Quebec thing ... since it goes by location. ***UPDATE*** Yeah the Ontario prices are different, I quoted the Quebec ones since that's what I'm use to.
John Burke wrote:

Sorry, wasn't factoring in that I may have a different plan page being in Alberta.
Extra data on at least some of the higher plans for koodo is $10/GB per extra data which would be cheaper than the $25 for 2GB working out to $12.50/GB. Even adding the $25 to the $40 plan to give 2GB of data would work out to adding $5 more to the $60 plan and having the 2GB of data from the overage fees and unlimited minutes. Nothing against koodo giving more promotions and offers, just don't personally see what exactly is really great about the Fido or Bell promotions in comparison to what Koodo already offers. Although, if koodo brought the double minutes, double data back it would clearly have both beat again with the $60 plan offering 2GB of data and unlimited minutes.
Userlevel 1
I mean for fido plan, I could take talk an text 35 plus 25 for 2gb of data... Which comes to 60.. And 65 for Bell.. I really hope the 60 for two GB can be back as you did do promotion for sasktel and the other company.. Thanks!!
Userlevel 7
Andy Yue wrote:

I mean for fido plan, I could take talk an text 35 plus 25 for 2gb of data... Which comes to 60.....

Now its about waiting and not coming back here and getting mad that no one has done anything to your liking
Userlevel 4
Andy Yue wrote:

I mean for fido plan, I could take talk an text 35 plus 25 for 2gb of data... Which comes to 60.....

^^Virtual star
Userlevel 1
1 more thing to add, look at Wind Mobile for BC and its unlimited data plans
Userlevel 7
Koodo does not compete with WIND and never has. We know about wind. Its been like this for almost 4 years now