Koodo Community

Community

Solved

base plans and unlimited incoming calls

Unlimited incoming calls is that anywhere in Canada? Can I also have more than one base plan

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Koodo Prepaid: (I'm assuming you're talking about prepaid plans) You can use your phone for local calls if they’re included in your base plan, but for long distance calls, you’ll need a Booster add-on
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Postpaid does include Canada-wide calling if it can make you switch. Also, your answer can be found in the tiny for near the unlimited incoming option. "(4) When outside your local calling area, a Canada-wide Talk Booster add-on is required for incoming calls. "
Ok so if I am in my service area and someone from Ontario calls me, do I need long distance minutes for that?
Userlevel 7
Tammy, If you're on postpaid (you get a bill each month) and your plans name has "Canada Wide" somewhere in the title then all calls are local regardless of where you are or where you're being called from. If you're on prepaid. The unlimited incoming calls are local which means as long as you are in your home calling area, any calls you Receive are considered local. You can not have more than one baseplan in either scenario (prepaid or postpaid) Boosters are only available for prepaid.