Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Anytime Minutes Usage? On a $35 Plan

If I pay for a thirty five dollor Monthly Plan with 200 "Anytime minutes" With the double deal, so 400 minutes. Am I Supposed to be able to call anytime other than the free zone till I run out of minutes? Im being told im not by koodo.. im confused. cause I have been able to before..

10 replies

You have 400 mins air time mins per billing cycle, if u call over 400 mins, there is an additional charge per min. U have unlimited calling in evening and weekend, which does not being counted in 400 mins
is your plan a Canada wide one ?
Userlevel 1
The 35$ Canada wide data plan including 400 minutes anytime will be taken out from your bucket from 8:00 am to 7:00 pm, until your run out, then you should wait until Evening weekend to use your free calls. If you go over your 400 minutes you'll be charged an extra 45cts/minute
MatB wrote:

The 35$ Canada wide data plan including 400 minutes anytime will be taken out from your bucket fr...

Evenings start at 5 pm on the $35 plan Mat.
Userlevel 1
MatB wrote:

The 35$ Canada wide data plan including 400 minutes anytime will be taken out from your bucket fr...

correction Evening & weekends free calls start for the canada wide data plans: $35 plan at 7am $39 plan at 6pm $50 plan at 5pm check it on: http://shop.koodomobile.com/plans/plans/index.html and starts at 5pm for canada wide talk & text plans
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
MatB wrote:

If you have a $35"Canada-Wide Talk and Text Plans",start at 5pm. If you have a $35"Canada-Wide Data Plans", start at 7 p.m 🙂
MatB wrote:

Both $35 rate plans have 400 airtime minutes.
MatB wrote:

correct !
MatB wrote:

Cool I understand that a lot more, Thankyou kindly.
Userlevel 1
MatB wrote:

You're welcome Devon! lol.