Koodo Community
Question

Any Black Friday offers for new customers?

• 25 November 2021
  • 5 replies

Looking for a plan for between $30 to $35 (Maybe $37) to get a CPO phone included such a Samsung Galaxy S20 5G or maybe a S10e or A52 5G, something along those lines, as long as monthly total for plan+phone=$40/month

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

You could get the CPO S20 for $10/month on top of the $25 talk and text plan totalling $35/month.

If you wanted data on the plan though, those plans start at $50

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

All CPO are $1 on a tab for black Friday 

All CPO are $1 on a tab for black Friday 

I’m aware of it, I ended up requesting a callback to sign up & ordered a CPO Samsung Galaxy S10+ for $1/month last night along with 12GB for $40 ($50-$10 discount) for a total of $41/month, $1 more than I was hoping for but should be better than what Fido offered me (1GB for $35 + iPhone XR 64GB for $5/month). Just waiting now for it to get shipped & receive the phone to port over, speaking of, what’s the average time to review & ship out phones? it’s been about 27 and a half hours since I placed the order & still marked as being reviewed by reps.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

It looks still in stock on the website. Let's hope it's just a back log of orders the reps have to review 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I’m aware of it, I ended up requesting a callback to sign up & ordered a CPO Samsung Galaxy S10+ for $1/month last night along with 12GB for $40 ($50-$10 discount) for a total of $41/month, $1 more than I was hoping for but should be better than what Fido offered me (1GB for $35 + iPhone XR 64GB for $5/month). Just waiting now for it to get shipped & receive the phone to port over, speaking of, what’s the average time to review & ship out phones? it’s been about 27 and a half hours since I placed the order & still marked as being reviewed by reps.

It should be noted that this is a really busy time of the year during Black Friday with their deals, so delays are expected. I would suggest you to be patient and wait until they approve your request and provide you with the shipping details. If you have any further questions about your order, you may want to send an email to the Koodo Web Store at koodo.webstore@koodomobile.com and they will get back to you.