Koodo Community

Community

Allow people to add an add on for more data

Userlevel 3
I just want an add on for more data

13 replies

Userlevel 5
Hi Ashley, there are a lot of ideas about this from others as well. We hear you and it's something we're taking back.
I'd love to have that aswell.
Userlevel 1
More data would be great, especially in light of the (yet again) decreased data included on lightweight plans. Every month it gets a little tighter around the belt there.
Userlevel 2
Why can't the data boosters be available for postpaid customers as well. if you run out of data, just add a booster and it does not expires until it is used up
I need more data! I go over every month but I don't want to change my plan, I love it! I just wish I could add one GB of data!
Definitely would take advantage of this. the overage fees are getting ridiculous and upgrading to another plan is significantly more expensive and would mean paying for features I don't need...more airtime minutes etc...just need the data
You should have a plan with 6 to 10 Gb data.
Userlevel 7
Jean Guy Paul wrote:

Most Koodo customers aren't willing to pay the $100+ price tag attached to that. Are you?
Jean Guy Paul wrote:

Make it 99$
Userlevel 7
Jean Guy Paul wrote:

That would never happen. I don't understand when customers want a 6GB plan but aren't willing to pay for it. That really just says "I would LIKE to have a 6GB plan but only pay whatever I want". Koodo isn't in that kind of business
Videotron does it at 84$ Roger just over 100. Fido offer 5g at 94$.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
It's a personal decision. You might also consider abandoning the all-you-can-eat buffet. A few hints on spending less. Data and how to make the most of it. http://community.koodomobile.com/koodo/topics/data-and-how-to-make-the-most-of-it
Userlevel 3
we wouldnt run out of data if we had unlimited everything like sprint offers for 50 dollars and wind offers for 40 dollars (with crappy zoning restrictions). But no lets keep paying 60 dollars for 2gb of data. lets see thats 2 dollars a day for unlimited talk and text (peanuts) for 66mb per day.