Koodo Community

Community

all plans shown as "limited time"

Hello!

I'm new here, but I just looked on the Koodo plans page and it said that all plans are "limited time". What does that mean? I'm looking to come back to Koodo from Fido, but wasn't going to do it for a few weeks. Any ideas if these plans are ending and when?

Is there a way to get a rain check?

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
No rain check,Ryan, if you see a plan you like, grab it because there is no telling how long promos will last!
thanks sophia 🙂 does that mean they are going away? how can we know when? don't they usually post? I just don't want to miss the bonus 2 gigs.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Ryan Litton wrote:

thanks sophia 🙂 does that mean they are going away? how can we know when? don't they usually pos...

No, Koodo does not post when a promo will end, other than any text in the advert itself. For instance, there may be info indicating 'ends December 31' if they are trying to get an increase in sales before year end.
Userlevel 2
Ryan Litton wrote:

thanks sophia 🙂 does that mean they are going away? how can we know when? don't they usually pos...

I have noticed that Virgin Mobile has increased their plans. I think they will raise to be about the same price.