Koodo Community

After 1 year they started charging me 10$ more without letting me know

• 17 September 2020
  • 6 replies

hello,

after 1 year that i am with koodo and i was very happy cause i got a plan for 46.50$ per month and that's was so perfect for me. 

Now same plan I'm getting charged of 56.50$ and i can't get them to call me back.

I wanna know if i can go back to the old amount or i will switch carrier

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Did you sign up doing a promo? Could be that your bill credit expired after one year. Check your invoice and original agreement, that would mention it.

Userlevel 7

See @Bernard Koodo explanation in following link. May be applicable to your case: https://community.koodomobile.com/billing-66726/monthly-fee-increase-7798579

“….in your detailed invoice (the pdf version) you will see that you have been receiving a tax included $10 credit for the last 12 months.  This was part of the promotion that was happening at the time of your activation” 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@chiara123 You signed up during a promo when a bill credit of ten dollars was offered for 12 months. Your last bill is reflective of the post promotion price.  It seems you are not using most of the data included in the current plan you have. If you are looking for a lower price you may want to look online and switch to a plan more suitable from a monthly fee perspective. 

@chiara123 You signed up during a promo when a bill credit of ten dollars was offered for 12 months. Your last bill is reflective of the post promotion price.  It seems you are not using most of the data included in the current plan you have. If you are looking for a lower price you may want to look online and switch to a plan more suitable from a monthly fee perspective. 

Since my boss did it for me at the time she didn’t tell me. I’ll just have to switch companies , I found at least 3 that offer my old amount. Thanks!!

See @Bernard Koodo explanation in following link. May be applicable to your case: https://community.koodomobile.com/billing-66726/monthly-fee-increase-7798579

“….in your detailed invoice (the pdf version) you will see that you have been receiving a tax included $10 credit for the last 12 months.  This was part of the promotion that was happening at the time of your activation” 

Thank you!!

Did you sign up doing a promo? Could be that your bill credit expired after one year. Check your invoice and original agreement, that would mention it.

Yup apparently that’s what happened.  Thanks!!!