Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Advertised Plans not available for Iphone

Why are the advertised monthly plans not available for my Iphone? One of the new plans is 10% cheaper and offers more minutes/data, but it is not available when I select my phone type. This seems unfair, and they try to prevent you from asking questions by charging a service fee if you call to ask about this.

7 replies

Userlevel 6
To access the new plans and you have a tab balance, the tab balance has to be paid off first. If this is what you want, calling in a rep can help you out with this
I have owned my own phone at all times with Koodo, so I do not have a tab balance. Will I be charged the service fee if I call about this? Will I retain m 10% discount with the new plan?
Userlevel 6
William Okanik wrote:

I have owned my own phone at all times with Koodo, so I do not have a tab balance. Will I be c...

No because you can't do this in self-serve and no you won't retain
Userlevel 2
William Okanik wrote:

I have owned my own phone at all times with Koodo, so I do not have a tab balance. Will I be c...

The new plans already include the 10% discount.. Seriously can somebody make sticky on this?
Userlevel 6
William Okanik wrote:

Subaru_Andy post it as an idea!!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
No, and no.
Userlevel 7
You will not receive an extra 10% off if you switch to one of the new plans. The 10% off is built into the plans. So the price you see is the price you will pay. You won't be charged to call-in to make the change since you can't do it on self-serve.