Koodo Community
Solved

adding new plan

• 29 November 2020
  • 12 replies

When updating my existing plan to a new promotions plan online.  When going through the checkout the portions does not show up. Wanting to add the $45 2gb plus bonus 2gb with a new photo up grade.   Do the promotions not show in the cart? Right now I’m on 4gb for $50. Would hate to save $5 and then drop to only 2gb per month.  

icon

Best answer by Mayumi 29 November 2020, 23:40

Yup I ordered Nov 21, received the phone on Nov 27th and the service agreement was emailed Nov 24th. There’s no mention of bonus data on the service agreement either which is why I was trying to call

You don’t need to click manage your add on. When you log into self serve and check your plan, you should see “$0 2GB add on” with other add-one such as Koodo VoLTE Access, Pay-Per-Use Intl Long Distance, International Voice Roaming… etc.

If you don’t see it, send them a message through FB or Twitter.  They will help you fix it.

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

12 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Its only for new activations or upgrades, not if you're just changing your plan.

Even with a new phone upgrade ?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Even with a new phone upgrade ?

Ahh sorry, I missed that. Auto correct spelt it as photo instead of phone in your original post and my brain skipped over it.

New phone upgrade would qualify, yes. Just make sure you select the new plan during the checkout process.

I have the same problem - upgraded my plan and it said there was a bonus 2gb but I don’t see it anywhere on the plan now. Trying to reach someone but it won’t call be back until tomorrow

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I have the same problem - upgraded my plan and it said there was a bonus 2gb but I don’t see it anywhere on the plan now. Trying to reach someone but it won’t call be back until tomorrow

Are you also buying a phone?  Bonus data is for new customers or for phone upgrade 

Yup - I upgraded my phone as well

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Yup - I upgraded my phone as well

The bonus data should show as a $0 2GB add-on in your add-ons.

There’s nothing listed there under add-ons and it wont let me “manage my add-ons” for another 30 days

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

There’s nothing listed there under add-ons and it wont let me “manage my add-ons” for another 30 days

When did you upgrade ( place your order)?  Did you receive confirmation email or you already received new phone?

Yup I ordered Nov 21, received the phone on Nov 27th and the service agreement was emailed Nov 24th. There’s no mention of bonus data on the service agreement either which is why I was trying to call

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

You don’t need to click manage your add on. When you log into self serve and check your plan, you should see “$0 2GB add on” with other add-one such as Koodo VoLTE Access, Pay-Per-Use Intl Long Distance, International Voice Roaming… etc.

If you don’t see it, send them a message through FB or Twitter.  They will help you fix it.

There’s no mention of bonus data on the plan anywhere so I’ll message them.  Thanks!