Koodo Community

Adding a Line - BYOD - Bonus data

• 31 December 2020
  • 6 replies

Looking to add a line to my account, my wife who has a phone. Saw the $45 BYOD with bonus data promotion. Confused by the wording as it lists going on a Tab to get the bonus data but also that it applies when bringing your own phone?

Bonus 3 GB of data is applicable with the purchase of a new phone with the Tab.

Tip: Add this feature to your cart to make sure it gets added to the plan you’ve selected.

Sweet deal!
This offer includes 1

• Includes a 3 GB data bonus

• Applies when you bring your own phone. Limited time offer

•  

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

That’s some seriously crazy wording! However the bonus should definitely apply to BOYD. I will bring up the error in the listing with our liaison at Koodo… so thanks for the flag :)

That’s some seriously crazy wording! However the bonus should definitely apply to BOYD. I will bring up the error in the listing with our liaison at Koodo… so thanks for the flag :)

When I check out the last page before placing the order does not list the 3gb add-on 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hmm, strange. Do you use the same email address in the community as for self serve? If so, I/we can flag your question for Koodo to look into this further.

Hmm, strange. Do you use the same email address in the community as for self serve? If so, I/we can flag your question for Koodo to look into this further.

Unfortunately they are different. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Ok, what you can do is add a reply to this thread with that email address... Don't worry none of us can see it, only Koodo.

Alternatively you can send them a private message on Facebook or schedule a call back with the digital assistant.

Ok, what you can do is add a reply to this thread with that email address... Don't worry none of us can see it, only Koodo.

Alternatively you can send them a private message on Facebook or schedule a call back with the digital assistant.

I'll try via Facebook Messenger. Thanks for the help!