Koodo Community
Question

Add on was not removed and cannot remove in self service

• 19 November 2020
  • 5 replies

Before travelling in October I contacted koodo call center and requested to put my 2 phones on seasonal hold and remove $3 /month International saver from both the number. Both the numbers were put on seasonal hold but $3 International saver was not removed. and still not removed. There is no option in self service for this application. Can anyone or koodo guide me or remove until the lines are on seasonal hold. Otherwise koodo will have to return my money from Oct 8th. 

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

If self serve isn't letting you remove the addon then you'll have to contact customer service. Easiest way would be a pm through Facebook or Twitter.

I am not in Canada. There is no way to contact customer service except Digital rep. or Community.  Digital rep is a useless service. It cannot resolve many issues. Anyways on my return Koodo has to return my money. It is on record that I requested to remove $3 add on for International saver while the phone is on Seasonal Hold. It is common sense too that on seasonal hold who would like to keep any add on.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I am not in Canada. There is no way to contact customer service except Digital rep. or Community.  Digital rep is a useless service. It cannot resolve many issues. Anyways on my return Koodo has to return my money. It is on record that I requested to remove $3 add on for International saver while the phone is on Seasonal Hold. It is common sense too that on seasonal hold who would like to keep any add on.

Like @Allan M said, please send a pm to koodo via facebook or twitter since you are not in canada

What do you mean by pm ?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

What do you mean by pm ?

Private message or direct message