Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Add on - unlimited incoming calling

If I disable the 'Minutes Local Incoming Unlimited' add on, will I be charged extra when I receive calls?

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
It will come out of your anytime minutes bucket. And if you are out of minutes then yes there will be overage fees
Dennis wrote:

It will come out of your anytime minutes bucket. And if you are out of minutes then yes there wi...

Does this apply to International calls as well? Or would I be charged for those?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Dennis wrote:

It will come out of your anytime minutes bucket. And if you are out of minutes then yes there wi...

For incoming calls it does not matter where the call originates from. Receiving calls from your local city and receiving calls from overseas are treated the same.
Dennis wrote:

Okay, thank you so much!
Dennis wrote:

Receiving calls from your local city and receiving calls from overseas are treated the same.

Just to be crystal clear, does this still apply to the "unlimited incoming calls" add-on? (i.e. when this add-on is activated, incoming minutes are unlimited, regardless of where they're from?)

I ask because I've just added that add-on via Self-Serve, and when I go to "View rate plan" from the Overview page, it shows up as "Minutes Local Income Unlimited", which possibly suggests that only local minutes are unlimited under this add-on...

Thanks!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Dennis wrote:

Yes as long as you are in Canada and have a Canada Wide minutes plan
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Dennis wrote:

Dennis wrote:

Thanks! Looks like the same question has been answered here (https://community.koodomobile.com/koodo/topics/clarity_re_unlimited_incoming_calls) and here (https://community.koodomobile.com/koodo/topics/international_incoming_calls-y6cs1), but those answers are from a couple years ago and it's always nice to have up-to-date confirmation 🙂
Does this apply to International calls as well? Or would I be charged for those?