Koodo Community

Community

Solved

activate a plan, how much is for SIM card?

Hello,
How much is activation/SIM card fee if I want to activate $40 plan, BYOD and need a new SIM card from koodoo?

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Postpaid sim cards are $10.00. You will also need to pass a credit check to qualify for postpaid service.
Userlevel 4
Just a question about the sim card i have the lgg4 cellphone and in the settings there a slider for Volte when koodo comes out with and when they do with volte wifi calling like telus would i need to get a new sim card for it to work on my cellphone thanks
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Lloyd Willett wrote:

Just a question about the sim card i have the lgg4 cellphone and in the settings there a slider f...

No.
Lloyd, you will have to get a koodo LTE sim card to access VoLTE and Wifi calling you can visit a koodo store to buy one or you could purchase it online.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Ibrahim wrote:

Lloyd, you will have to get a koodo LTE sim card to access VoLTE and Wifi calling you can visit a...

Ibrahim, most if not all the threads you've commented on today are all a couple years old. Bringing up old information in old posts can confuse people and most of the people in these old posts have either since and their questions answered or arent active on the forum anymore.