Koodo Community

Community

Solved

About Add-on plan

Hi... I have subscribed add-on plan "Five Essentials" 1 hour before ... and have unsubscribed again, without using it... will I charged for this add-on in my bill ?

10 replies

Userlevel 2
It was done within 24 hours, so I can't see you being charged for it. There MAY be a day of proration, so I recommend reviewing your bill when it comes out.
But ... suppose if I am charged for that ... Can these charges be cancelled later on with a request?
Userlevel 7
This is an interesting scenario... I'm not really sure. I would call customer service and ask if they'll do it for ya. Since it was a lapse in judgment and you removed it right away, I'm sure they won't have a problem removing the charge (but I can't speak for them).
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Wait until your bill comes and if the charge is there I would call Koodo. Koodo is great about doing the right thing. I'm sure they would be willing to help. That's why Koodo Rocks!
Thanx Dennis... do I need to remind you when the bill comes ... or you u would do it ?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Amit Patel wrote:

Thanx Dennis... do I need to remind you when the bill comes ... or you u would do it ?

Hey Amit, This is a public forum. We dont officially speak for Koodo. My post was based on my past experiences with Koodo knowing when to do the right thing. Koodo in my mind is not a company that would penalize you for an innocent mistake, especially for an add-on that was completed for only 1 hour
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I think it would all depend on if you set up any #s and used it on whether or not you'll be charged or if the charges can be reversed. If you never set up any actual #s & called or recieved a call or calls on one of the #s then I can't see them charging you, if you did and called or received any calls to one or more of the #s then I'm sure you'll be charged and wouldn't expect to have the prorated charges reversed.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Paul "Kid Android" Deschamps wrote:

I think it would all depend on if you set up any #s and used it on whether or not you'll be charg...

Unless it was during an unlimited weekend period. Then I think it could still be reversible.
Paul "Kid Android" Deschamps wrote:

I think it would all depend on if you set up any #s and used it on whether or not you'll be charg...

Hi ... have set up the #s ... but didnt called to any of the numbers
Userlevel 5
If you do get charged for it, it's only going to be about $0.33