I have never owned a cell phone so I don't know how any of this works. I hope someone here can clear up a few questions for me.
1) If I buy a phone plan with a phone tab, does the phone come ready to go with the SIM card, or will I need to go to a physical location to get started?
2) Does unlimited texting include texts to the US, assuming I am in Canada at the time?
3) Are anytime minutes used up if someone calls me, or is it only for outgoing?
4) Am I able to check data usage statistics at any time?
5) When do "limited time offer" rates expire, or do they?
Thank you for whatever you can tell me.