Koodo Community

Community

A better $75 Plan

Userlevel 6
We all know it, most of us hate the 75$ plan. So this is my take on the 75$ plan: Unlimited Canada wide calling (incoming and outgoing) Unlimited Text/picture messaging Call Display and Voicemail Canada wide family calling 5 GB of Data ($5/500mb overage charge) 50% off first 3 month for existing and new plan changes (because the other plans were offered with double data for around that same time). What is your take on the $75 plan?

10 replies

Userlevel 1
Same as yours!, agree
Userlevel 6
Would be much less of a ripoff if the $75 plan looked like what you described! I'd get this plan if it existed (but it doesn't).
At that price it should also include unlimited talk & text for all North America (Canada/USA)... in the USA they can have unlimited North America for much less than that... here in Canada we pay excessively high price for cell phone service compare to the USA.... and we have less coverage...
I have the $60.00 plan. 6gig data. Unlimited text. 250 day time minutes. Free evenings after 5pm for North America and free weekend's. Called id and voice mail
Erin Shaw wrote:

I have the $60.00 plan. 6gig data. Unlimited text. 250 day time minutes. Free evenings after 5pm ...

Nice for you but you'll never ever see this deal again.
Erin Shaw wrote:

I have the $60.00 plan. 6gig data. Unlimited text. 250 day time minutes. Free evenings after 5pm ...

The $60 never offered unlimited calling to the US. If you call the US, you will be charged the long distance fee.
Erin Shaw wrote:

6gig, must be a old plan, is it?
Erin Shaw wrote:

Delana that's a plan they offered last year.
Userlevel 2
Erin Shaw wrote:

I have that plan, doesn't include any unlimited North American though. You do however get unlimited incoming. Comes to $54/mth after the BYOD discount.

Userlevel 6
lol @ the thread now being tagged "Not Planned"... we all know what that means