Koodo Community
Solved

5GB bonus data not applied to my plan?

• 2 October 2020
  • 6 replies

Hello, I signed up for the $50 9GB ( 4+5GB) plan during the last week of September, but when I sign into my self serve and check my plan, and my add-ons, I don't see the 5GB bonus data applied. I only see the 4gb for $50. Did something go wrong during my order or am I missing something? An agent previously said it should appear under add-ons, but it isn't for me. 

icon

Best answer by Dennis 2 October 2020, 18:57

Can you post a screen shot of your plan and add-ons from your self serve?

It should appear here.

Also Do you have a email or screen shot of your confirmation of plan change?

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7

You should see the full 9GB in your self serve account at the beginning of your new cycle.

Thank you for your reply @nim4165 . What is interesting is that my wife also signed up at the same time and her account is showing the 5gb of bonus data.

Userlevel 7

Is her payment cycle date the same as yours? If both cycle dates are the same, I would expect both of you to see the full 9GB reflected at the same time (give or take a couple of days?)

I think she is on a different billing cycle, and she also changed her plan over the phone, whereas I did it entirely online. That is surely the distinction.

Userlevel 7

Wait for your new cycle. If it does not show on your add-on list, talk to a koodo rep and he/she will fix it.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Can you post a screen shot of your plan and add-ons from your self serve?

It should appear here.

Also Do you have a email or screen shot of your confirmation of plan change?