Koodo Community
Question

5G zero dollar addon Freedom mobile matching offer

Appreciate if you can add the 5GB data plan at zero dollar to match the Freedom mobile offer. Thanks

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Yeah, no, Koodo isn't going to do that... Hopefully they'll have another promo soon though.

Yeah, no, Koodo isn't going to do that... Hopefully they'll have another promo soon though.

They did it for a bunch of others. Can't get through to a rep right now though. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Well in that case, good luck on both counts :) 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

There’s a thread on the internet talking about that and how they succeeded. Take a look there.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

You'd have to speak to a Rep to get it added. And if you have a plan with 5gb bonus data, you can't get it because it's the same add-on in the system. Fun… Right?

Got mine this morning!

I am looking for the same to port to Freedom or get similar deal with Koodo  but I cannot get to the rep… I am getting more frustrated with this DIGITAL f’ing useless assistant.  

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I am looking for the same to port to Freedom or get similar deal with Koodo  but I cannot get to the rep… I am getting more frustrated with this DIGITAL f’ing useless assistant.  

You can send a private message to Koodo via Facebook or Twitter if you're having issues with the Assistant. 

Spoke to agent finally. long story short, I am switching to Freedom.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Sorry to see you go. Just keep in mind that Freedom and Koodo have very different coverage areas so you might be happy if staying in GTA but if you go outside...Hope you know what you are enrolling yourself into.