Koodo Community

Community

55$ Sask 5GB & UNLT Calling Plan as a Holiday promo in Alberta

Hello Koodo, I would like to see 55$ 5gb plan with unlimited Canada Wide minutes. I know companies have introduced it because of competition and bla bla but its also a time to revolutionze the market, where apple is introducing free OS like Mavericks to compete Microsoft. There no is no way anyone would ever change the plan.

13 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I would upgrade my plan to that one immediately if this ever happened here in AB
Userlevel 2
Let's not have anymore region specific plans. Let's push for the same plans across Canada.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Myke wrote:

Let's not have anymore region specific plans. Let's push for the same plans across Canada.

I agree with that Myke.... But I wouldnt complain if the promo was in [b]my region lol Yes I am selfish 😛
Myke wrote:

agree Myke. Equality across the board would be nice.
Myke wrote:

Ya let's stick too Canada wide plans!
Userlevel 3
Myke wrote:

I agree Myke! People in other regions take this as a prejudice like myself. Why only give specific promo plans in "certain" areas and single our your other customers?It's like giving 1 customer 3/4 of the cake while you only get the 1/4! How's that fair?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Myke wrote:

I've always maintained that region-specific competition should actually be banned under the Wireless Code.
Userlevel 3
Myke wrote:

I give that a star ivan!
Myke wrote:

True, but they should also think out of box now , not everyone uses all the data and it's just a relief having extra in ur pocket. I am with bell at the moment and eagerly waiting koodo to take a step and become a koodo customer.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Myke wrote:

Definitely agree with this, better plans available for all is really needed. It would get rid of all the ppl trying to scam the system to get such plans if there was no need for it.
Userlevel 3
Myke wrote:

Or create churn risks to clients in Ontario and Alberta due to favouritism for Quebec Manitoba and SK.
Myke wrote:

The plan is still offered in Sask and Manitoba when the rest of Canada gets more and more expensive. Ridiculous Koodo, offer the Canada 55 to the rest of Canada.
Myke wrote:

I agree, I can't believe the rest of Canada (with the exception of Quebec who has better plan options but not as good as Manitoba and Saskatchewan) is only offered the new "better" rates which are more expensive with less talk and data. Why aren't we being offered the $55/month with 5gb data. I used to recommend Koodo to everyone but I am discouraging it now. I'm not suggesting taking that deal away from those provinces Koodo but I'm asking the rest of Canada gets included in this 7 month promo you've been offering them. It's very disappointing