Feedback
$55 for 16GB/ Month Text offer error | Koodo Community
Koodo Community
Solved

$55 for 16GB/ Month Text offer error

• 27 July 2021
  • 1 reply

I got a text promo link with this text “Koodo: Hey! Warmer weather calls for hotter deals. Refresh your rate plan this summer with an offer exclusive to you, starting at 16gb for $55. To switch to this rate plan today, log into self serve at (link) and click “change my plan”.

When I clicked on the link I was able to click on the plan and click switch but I got an error code. I figured I try a couple days later since it said 25 days remain, didn’t work at 21 days and now its disappeared. 

I see the offer is now for getting a new tab but I don’t want the hassle of buying and selling a new phone just for the sim to get a great offer when I was originally offered this plan as an existing customer.

icon

Best answer by MilkyWay 27 July 2021, 18:46

I got a text promo link with this text “Koodo: Hey! Warmer weather calls for hotter deals. Refresh your rate plan this summer with an offer exclusive to you, starting at 16gb for $55. To switch to this rate plan today, log into self serve at (link) and click “change my plan”.

When I clicked on the link I was able to click on the plan and click switch but I got an error code. I figured I try a couple days later since it said 25 days remain, didn’t work at 21 days and now its disappeared. 

I see the offer is now for getting a new tab but I don’t want the hassle of buying and selling a new phone just for the sim to get a great offer when I was originally offered this plan as an existing customer.

Generally speaking, for those plans, you need to upgrade your device in order to get those exclusive offers. Unfortunately you missed the deadline. You can contact a Koodo rep by scheduling a callback through Koodo Assist to try to get the plan, but there are no guarantees.

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Generally speaking, for those plans, you need to upgrade your device in order to get those exclusive offers. Unfortunately you missed the deadline. You can contact a Koodo rep by scheduling a callback through Koodo Assist to try to get the plan, but there are no guarantees.