Koodo Community
Solved

51 hrs no response on facebook messenger

• 29 August 2020
  • 5 replies

I’ve messaged many times on Facebook Messenger in the last 51 hours with zero response except for the robot “we are busy” reply.  I want to upgrade my 2 lines to more expensive plans.  This can’t be done online, self serve site is so busy it doesn’t load.  How can I get a hold of them, or should I just be patient? 52 hours?!

icon

Best answer by Allan M 29 August 2020, 13:54

The way the Facebook system is setup is that everything gets sorted and the oldest responses work their way to the top of the queue. If you keep sending them messages then your request keeps getting bumped back to the bottom. Just leave it and be patient and they'll work their way to you.

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

The way the Facebook system is setup is that everything gets sorted and the oldest responses work their way to the top of the queue. If you keep sending them messages then your request keeps getting bumped back to the bottom. Just leave it and be patient and they'll work their way to you.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

You said that self serve site is so busy it doesn’t load? 

Did you try to use different browsers or different devices?  You can try to clear browsing history and login again to see if it works.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Allan’s explanation is true, @JenniferYork.
I see that you received help from a rep on Wednesday, who managed to make many of the changes you requested. Unfortunately we haven’t been able to get to the additional requests since. We have been a bit backed up due to the current promotions, but I’ve flagged your conversation to the team, and someone should get back to you shortly. Thanks for your patience. 

Userlevel 7

Did you try asking for a callback via Koodo chat. They may be less backed up than the team supporting via FB. Koodo chat allows you to ask for a callback (live agent will call you) and speak to a Koodo support person. Not sure about active callback hours during the weekend.  Good luck!

Thank you Ranjan for flagging my messages, they have just starting chatting back to me now. You were right, she said my new message got lost somehow, so I think because I was already helped on Wed I went to the very bottom as inquiry resolved. Excellent service once again, thank you Koodo!!