Koodo Community

Community

Solved

$45 monthly plan, 1 GB data, limited offer, available for people in Manitoba?

Userlevel 3
When I click on monthly plans, it automatically defaulted to Ontario, which shows the above plan. When I click on Manitoba it doesn't show the above plan. Instead it's $48 month with 5 GB. I'm wondering if the $45 a month plan is available for Manitoba too? Save a few dollars, and I probably don't need that much data. 🙂 Thanks!

6 replies

Userlevel 2
It should be, as it was in there in the past. I would call and ask in just to be sure - the other promotions aren't there because they're more expensive with less services than the $48 plan.
Userlevel 7
infamousone wrote:

It should be, as it was in there in the past. I would call and ask in just to be sure - the other...

The plans listed on the website are the ones offered. Each province has their own plans to compete with the local mobile providers. In this case, the 45$ plan from Ontario is not available, just like the 48$ plan from MB/SK is not available to the people from Ontario.
Userlevel 2
infamousone wrote:

It should be, as it was in there in the past. I would call and ask in just to be sure - the other...

Yes, but this new website is essentially in a beta phase. Features appear and disappear periodically. Also, I specifically recall the $45 promotional rate also being available on the Manitoba region - so I would assume it's still available as it was extended nation-wide.
infamousone wrote:

Koodo wants to suck all the money that they can from the people in Ontario, I long for the US where T-Mobile offers the same great rates and service throughout the whole country. Canadian companies just want to treat us like serfs 
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Just get the $48 plan. So many people not in MB and SK are dying to get that $48 plan. It has the most amazing value
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Shelley you should call and see what plan they really have so you get what you really want!