Koodo Community

Community

Solved

$35 unlimited talk and text end?

I've been trying to change my rate plan for a couple hours tonight but it just keeps spinning. So I have tried a couple time and changed browsers but it still just spins when I try to make the change. Will this still be available tomorrow?

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
It's one of the blue bars on the website, right?  They are not time limited specials as are the red ones, so it will be there tomorrow.

Oh good. I'll try again tomorrow then or call if I need to I guess. Thanks!
Make sure you clear your cache. Worked for me.
chantelle mcevoy wrote:

Make sure you clear your cache. Worked for me.

I tried a browser I never use for Koodo, so it was clear. That one got me farther along, but still ended up spinning before I was done. I'll figure it out tomorrow. It's late here, so I'm done for the day. Thanks for all the quick replies!
I have been trying to change mine to one of the red ones ($55) and haven't been able to. Keeps telling me an error occurred and removes the plan from my cart. Only works if I add a separate line, which looks like a separate phone/plan from the one I already have. I've tried clearing my cache and three different browsers with the same result.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Natalie Asplund wrote:

I have been trying to change mine to one of the red ones ($55) and haven't been able to. Keeps te...

Write a message to Koodo on FB in order for them to change your plan!
Natalie Asplund wrote:

I have been trying to change mine to one of the red ones ($55) and haven't been able to. Keeps te...

Thanks will do!  i'll also drive into town to a koodo store
Natalie Asplund wrote:

Hi @Lisa DeWolf,  could you please provide your account number or phone number, and what time happened? So we can do investigation of your problem? Thanks
Natalie Asplund wrote:

Or inbox to support team.