Koodo Community

Community

Solved

3 TNT is really 38 hrs (1.5 days) not 72 hrs(3 days)

9:58 am May 2 added 3day TNT Confirmation says expires 12:01 am May 5 that is 38 hrs not 3 days this is false advertising/theft Anyone else hv this problem?

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
It's supposed to end at the end of the day on the fifth, not the beginning. I'll ask koodo to look into it. (your math is off, by the way. 9:58 am may 2nd to 12:01 am may 5 is 62 hrs).
Actually I made a mistake in the date. it is today May 3 that I added on so it is 38 hrs. I was so shocked at the discrepancy between what I thought I was buying and what I got that I entered the date wrong.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
m howitt wrote:

Actually I made a mistake in the date. it is today May 3 that I added on so it is 38 hrs. I was s...

Is the account under your name by any chance? As in 'm howitt'? May I ask what the first name is? 
Userlevel 6
m howitt wrote:

Actually I made a mistake in the date. it is today May 3 that I added on so it is 38 hrs. I was s...

9.58am May 3rd to 11.59pm May 5th is 62 hours + 1 minute
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
m howitt wrote:

I got that. 🙂 I need to check to account to see what, if anything, happened.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
m howitt wrote:

@Jru Gordon, the initial post does not say 11:59 pm, may 5th, it says 12:01 am, which would be 24 hours earlier.
Userlevel 6
m howitt wrote:

I know what the OP says, but if they got it on the 3rd, they have it for 3 days, which would be the 3rd, 4th, and until EOD on the 5th, which would be 11.59pm
It is under m howitt but I prefer not to give my first name in an open forum. Do you have an email address at Koodo that I can send the information to?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
m howitt wrote:

It is under m howitt but I prefer not to give my first name in an open forum. Do you have an emai...

You can direct message us on Facebook or Twitter as well. 
Thanks looks like my add on is fixed
Thanks looks like my add on is fixed