Koodo Community
Question

3$ charge for data block with picture message, BUT I NEVER apply this add-on

• 24 September 2020
  • 6 replies

Today I recieved my bill, there’s 3$ extra charge than usual, I check my account there’s an add-on named”data block with picture message”, but I never apply this before. Just contact Koodoo by messenger, but no one answer, is there any other contact method?

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Did you previously have a $0 data block?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

https://community.koodomobile.com/billing-66726/data-block-fee-increased-7799942

I recommend you remove the add-on and then just be patient with messenger and Koodo will reply as they work through the queue.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Zoelili It was about 2 years ago when you requested that feature so I can totally understand how you may not recall.  I see you successfully removed it, pls make sure all you phones settings are properly adjusted to avoid any unexpected data charges. 

I’ve already removed this add- on from my account. Just want to know why this will happen. And how to avoid this not happen again. By the way, the koodoo messager reply me and send me a link to autehticate, I completed it  … now still waiting...😔

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I’ve already removed this add- on from my account. Just want to know why this will happen. And how to avoid this not happen again. By the way, the koodoo messager reply me and send me a link to autehticate, I completed it  … now still waiting...😔

Just be patient.  They are closed now so it will likely be tomorrow before a rep will answer.

And if you dont have the add-on anymore then it wont happen again.  it only happened since you requested this add-on 2 years ago as per Bernard.  And koodo gave notification that this add-on wqas increasing in price from $0 to $3

Just be patient.  They are closed now so it will likely be tomorrow before a rep will answer.

And if you dont have the add-on anymore then it wont happen again.  it only happened since you requested this add-on 2 years ago as per Bernard.  And koodo gave notification that this add-on wqas increasing in price from $0 to $3

Thanks! 👍