Koodo Community

Community

250mb/month for $2

On Monday, July 17 I went to a Koodo kiosk in a local mall and got a Samsung Galaxy J3 phone on a Tab Small account.

During the activation, the salesperson asked if I wanted to add 250mb/month for $2.

I declined at the time.

My question now is there any way, three days later, to add the 250mb/month for $2 onto my account.

Thanks. 

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hi Robert, you'll have to log into your self serve and look at what plans and add-ons are available to you.
Paul "Kid Android" Deschamps wrote:

Hi Robert, you'll have to log into your self serve and look at what plans and add-ons are availab...

Hi Paul,

Thanks for your response.

The 250mb/month for $2 is not present under my self-serve.

I'm assuming it was something the salesperson at the kiosk had access to.

Since I don't have access to that option in my account I'm trying to find out if there is any other way to get this added to my account.

Thanks,

Robert...
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi Robert, you'll have to log into your self serve and look at what plans and add-ons are availab...

You may have to go back to the kiosk to ask the rep there

Thanks Dennis, will do.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
We're you coming from another carrier such as public mobile? If so that would of been an offer only available at the time of signing up given to you for making the switch to Koodo.

We're you coming from another carrier such as public mobile? If so that would of been an offer on...

No, I was not coming from another carrier.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

We're you coming from another carrier such as public mobile? If so that would of been an offer on...

Weird, you may have to follow Dennis advise and go back to the place where you signed up. You could also try sending Koodo a private message to their FB page or Twitter account where they can verify your account and further assist you on this matter.

Thanks Paul, will do.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
It could be a local kiosk promo. I remember I was offered something which wasn't mentioned on website. They told me it was available only on that location. I declined it and I forgot what promo was, but I guess you got this kind of local kiosk offer. I would follow Dennis's suggestion to go back to the kiosk.