13 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
The limit of what?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

The limit of what?

By the sounds of it he got cut off at 2500min or he is just asking what the limit is for the amount of minutes you are allowed to use.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

The limit of what?

It could mean a lot of things. Hence the question.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
What plan do you currently have?
Userlevel 6
2500 minutes is the limit of [b]Call Forwarding minutes on ANY plan, ANY carrier.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Jru Gordon wrote:

2500 minutes is the limit of [b]Call Forwarding minutes on ANY plan, ANY carrier.

There we go, mystery solved. Thanks Jru!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Jru Gordon wrote:

Well, maybe. Maybe not.
We don't know what OP really want to know...
Userlevel 6
Jru Gordon wrote:

This is awesomely useful information.
Userlevel 6
Jru Gordon wrote:

Koodo doesn't put that info on their agreements, but Rogers and Fido do, which is where I got the info.  I followed up with the other providers and they told me it's a CTRC regulation.
Userlevel 6
Jru Gordon wrote:

Bell claims theirs is unlimited, assuming you're on an unlimited talk plan. Zoomer is also 2500 forwarding minutes (Rogers network). I doubt it'd be a CRTC regulation. I did websearch it, if you have any websources, please link 'em up!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Jru Gordon wrote:

In the nitty gritty for Koodo's home phone plan it says that after 2500min its pay per use so that means you can go over 2500min in this case? Unless thats a typo?

Userlevel 6
Jru Gordon wrote:

RE: Allan's post, this still doesn't confirm whether the 2,500 minutes cap is set by the CRTC.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Jru Gordon wrote:

Brian also hasn't confirmed what his question was, so let's give him a breather for now... I'm sure if he needs more information at this point, he'll come back to ask 🙂