Koodo Community

Community

Solved

2 years.

Hi, I wanted to know, if after 2 years that I have my contrat, and its on the balance, I can change my cell phone and I don't pay the rest of the balance ? And also, I can keep the same forfait ?

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Any account activated or Tab redemption done after July... 14th I believe, automatically gets placed under the 24 month guarantee. Anyone else is subject to the old Tab system of 10%.
Jonathan I wrote:

Any account activated or Tab redemption done after July... 14th I believe, automatically gets pla...

Ok, so I can change my cell phone for another and I don't pay the rest of the forfait.
Userlevel 7
Jonathan I wrote:

Any account activated or Tab redemption done after July... 14th I believe, automatically gets pla...

Well, no. You still have to pay off the rest of your Tab. The 24 month guarantee is ONLY for new activations and upgrades done AFTER July 14th... if you had your phone from before then, then you'll still be under the old 10% system and will be required to pay that off.
Jonathan I wrote:

Ok thank you.
Jonathan I wrote:

But when my tab done, can I change mycell phone and keep the dame forfait ?
Userlevel 7
Jonathan I wrote:

You can keep the same plan, yes. If you decide to use Tab Medium, then the plan needs to be $30+ or else you'll have to change it. Tab L requires a Tab L plan and associated Tab charge.