Koodo Community

Community

Solved

2 SIM cards with one plan?

Can I get a second SIM card to use on the same plan? I have changed provinces and need to transition between the 2 numbers as my current number is on hundreds of job applications. I have a second phone that I can use it in and just want to be able forward the old number to the new number for a while before I cut off the old number.

7 replies

Userlevel 7
No, that's not how it works. One phone # = one SIM.
Userlevel 7
No you can't
Userlevel 7
No you can't. You can add call forwarding for $3/month and that would solve your problem: https://shop.koodomobile.com/plans/add-ons/index.html
If I can only have 1 phone number at a time what number would I forward it from? It will cease to be mine as soon as I get the new number. Hence my problem.
Userlevel 7
Newfieboy64 wrote:

If I can only have 1 phone number at a time what number would I forward it from? It will cease to...

You CAN have a 2nd phone # on your account, as long as you're not on SLP, but it will be an entirely separate plan (and SIM) from your first one.
Newfieboy64 wrote:

If I can only have 1 phone number at a time what number would I forward it from? It will cease to...

That's what I figured so it will be an extra $29 to have the cheapest plan so I can do what I need. Thanks for the help.
Userlevel 7
Newfieboy64 wrote:

Or prepaid? But then we're talking $20 for the SIM, minimum $15 base + minutes... so yeah it might actually be cheaper for the $34 - 10% discount for the second phone.