Koodo Community

Community

Solved

2 Phones on 1 plan, what is the cost?

If I want to become a customer of Koodo and want to add 2 phones to the same account on the 45$ plan, will it cost 90$ for both? Can the two people share the data and minutes or are they separate? We have our own phones that we will be moving to our new carrier.

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Yes each line( number) has to have their own plan. Also you have Tab fees which are usually 15$ per month. so it would be 45+15 plus taxes. per month each line. Hope this helps
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
But there is no sharing of minutes and data with Koodo currently
What is the 15$ per month Tab fee for? I thought that was only relevant if you buy the phone from Koodo and pay it off.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Marie Henebury wrote:

What is the 15$ per month Tab fee for? I thought that was only relevant if you buy the phone fro...

That is correct, i was just giving an example. Tab is only if you get phones from Koodo
Thank you so much for the response. Just wanted to be sure I understand how it works.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Marie Henebury wrote:

Thank you so much for the response. Just wanted to be sure I understand how it works.

No problem! Hope you come aboard!
Marie Henebury wrote:

I am already on board. This question was for a family member who currently has 2 phones with another provider and is looking for a better deal so I thought I would ask about this. 90$ for 2 phones is much cheaper than the big 3 companies offer and better cross Canada coverage than Rogers as well.
Marie Henebury wrote:

It honestly depends on the phones they're interested in and the amount of data they need.  One of the great things about Koodo is that they have Canada-Wide Calling built in to their plans - Rogers, Bell and Telus have a premium charge.  For someone looking for separate data plans (if they needed data at all) Koodo is definitely the way the best choice. 
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Marie Henebury wrote:

They already have the phones Sam.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Marie Henebury wrote:

Marie.  You can use this "Refer a friend" Program.
You have to send referrals to friends before they activate their account.

https://referafriend.koodomobile.com/public/home.pg?lang=en