Koodo Community
Solved

15gb plan for $75

• 26 September 2020
  • 5 replies

Hi,  

I find it unfair that the 15 GB for 75 plan is not available to existing customer.   Should I take my two phones to Bell or is there a way to get the plan for existing customer?

Thanks, 

icon

Best answer by ZetaAbramovic 27 September 2020, 00:59

@stephaneg992 We switched to telus wanting the 20gb of data. They will give you an extra $10 credit  on your bill every month for 12 months. So now we have 20gb for $65. At least for a year.

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

You can get the plan if you upgrade your phones on each line. If you don’t want that, you can either try to nag Koodo or for sure, switch to Bell. Your choice really :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

The main brands bell Telus and Rogers often have 20gb for 75 as plan deals anyways. May as well go for those once it's on again I'd you are patient. Otherwise it's as Sophia said to get the 15gb for 75 with Koodo.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

The main brands bell Telus and Rogers often have 20gb for 75 as plan deals anyways. May as well go for those once it's on again I'd you are patient. Otherwise it's as Sophia said to get the 15gb for 75 with Koodo.

I just checked Rogers and they have promo of 20GB for $75 right now. 👍

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I just checked Rogers and they have promo of 20GB for $75 right now. 👍

They seem to have it going the most often. May as well for the extra data and unlimited throttled. It truly is disappointing to see the flankers maintain inferior plans or at best mostly equal nowadays.

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

@stephaneg992 We switched to telus wanting the 20gb of data. They will give you an extra $10 credit  on your bill every month for 12 months. So now we have 20gb for $65. At least for a year.