Koodo Community

Community

15 hours on hold, multiple hangups, REALLY?

Is anyone actually getting through WITHOUT hangups? What the hell? 15+ hours on hold, with hours of trying them busy signals outside of that, plus three hours today alone, then I get hung up on. I'm TIRED of hearing this stupid christmas music, how is this acceptable?? There MUST be a way for people who have spent almost a full calendar day on hold to get this honored???

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Afraid not. May as well port out if you want the deal. It's the last day so I expect it to be the worst yet. A couple friends today tried to call Rogers...one got through in 2.5 hours and the other got a busy signal after trying 22 times in 3 hours.
Goran wrote:

Afraid not. May as well port out if you want the deal. It's the last day so I expect it to be the...

That's pretty pathetic. I've been trying for last three days straight. I just keep getting hung up on. Sad part is - I am not on contract and BYOD already. So Koodo is actually losing revenue on me porting. Good job Koodo, way to piss off a bunch of people!
Goran wrote:

Afraid not. May as well port out if you want the deal. It's the last day so I expect it to be the...

Me too - multiple hold times of 2+ hours and then a hang up. Whether Goran is a "mobile master" or just a #$%#, he is wrong - I've heard the same of Telus, Fido, Rogers... Canada's mobility companies just all suck - how can they rest on "higher demand than we expected" - REALLY? Whatever!