Koodo Community
Solved

11gb for 40

• 29 October 2020
  • 5 replies

Hi,

Tells is offering 20gb for $50. Is koodo planning to match? If not I need to switch to telus. I heard koodonis offering 11gb for 40.

https://forums.redflagdeals.com/telus-mobility-telus-epp-20gb-50-byop-only-2413742/

icon

Best answer by Allan M 29 October 2020, 15:30

Just to clarify, that plan with telus is an EPP plan meaning you need to work for a qualifying company who has an EPP agreement with Telus, its not available to just anyone.

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hello John,

There’s no way we can know ahead of time if they’re gonna match or not. What’s online is what you get. If you can, I’d wait for BF to see what kind of deals they’re gonna release before making a move.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Just to clarify, that plan with telus is an EPP plan meaning you need to work for a qualifying company who has an EPP agreement with Telus, its not available to just anyone.

Good point. Of interest to some of us though. Freedom has a similar package for the rest of us. I don't really care about all of that though.

I was hoping to find out about the 11gb for 40? In comments of link in OP. I want that please Koodo. Gimme. :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Here’s the wrong spot to ask. Follow what has been suggested over there.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Keep in mind that Koodo is owned by Telus. Ever since the “unlimited data”plans started, the main brands have the better plans if you need 10+gb data plans compared to their flanker brands. If you like the Telus plan and can get it for that price point, go for it.