Koodo Community

Community

10GB plan

Userlevel 1
I left a message for Koodo loyalty department on saturday and they said i will receive a call for changing my plan to 10GB but still no call back! Are you guys going to honor the deal after the 19th?

35 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +4
Hi there... How did you leave this message? There is no voicemail or means to leave message directly to Loyalty...
Userlevel 1
Camilo_A wrote:

Hi there... How did you leave this message? There is no voicemail or means to leave message d...

i spoke with the customer service rep 
Userlevel 6
Badge +4
Camilo_A wrote:

Hi there... How did you leave this message? There is no voicemail or means to leave message d...

I see... If that is the case, you might expect a call back in a few days since the volume of requests is higher than expected... To be safe, I would send Koodo a private message through social media since this is a limited time offer...
Userlevel 1
Camilo_A wrote:

Do you mean on Facebook?
Userlevel 6
Badge +4
Camilo_A wrote:

Sure!
Userlevel 2
Camilo_A wrote:

I've been promised the same thing and a form was filled out. After 6 hours on hold I think they are backlogged. I confirmed today that it should be processed by the end of the week.
Camilo_A wrote:

I am in the same boat have called million of times and never reached customer service. I have 2 lines and want this plan Koodo you have to honor this for existing clients like me
ive been on hold for an hour now thank god for chargers lol
After 2 hours the system automatically drops you. It has now happened to me twice. 
same... got disconnected 3 times today
I have tried over the course of several hours to attempt to reach a customer service agent. Calls keep getting dropped. This must be honored after Dec 19, 2017!
Mike Lemcke wrote:

I have tried over the course of several hours to attempt to reach a customer service agent. Calls...

i called and try getting this offer but customer service says im unable to get it because im not a new customer but how ever telus says all customer should get this plan. im on loyalty department. to get it .
Mike Lemcke wrote:

I have tried over the course of several hours to attempt to reach a customer service agent. Calls...

Tried calling Prince George koodo and they have told me to call 1-866-995-6636. This number only has a voice recording stating "Call volumes are higher then normal and we know your time is important to us", then hangs up.

How can customer service be given if *611 & this number for Koodo wont connect with anybody?
Mike Lemcke wrote:

Yes we ALL experienced this. So many people have been calling this number, they have been overwhelmed by the call volume... just have to keep trying since it seems like they are not answering in call sequences. if you read other posts here we are talking about our experiences.
Mike Lemcke wrote:

Still no luck getting through! I switched to Bell!
Why can't existing customers choose the 10GB plan for $60 from the Self Serve web page ?  Do I have to change providers in order to get more data ?  Come on Koodo, step up !!
It’s not koodo it’s the CTRCs THat changed the game !!
Marcus Awesome wrote:

All Koodo’s competitors are offering 10Gb for $60/mth. Koodo should be offering this to existing customers to keep them. I waited 2 hours on hold trying to call them, only to be hung up on. Not smart business.
Marcus Awesome wrote:

just need to be patient until you get through CS & royalty department.. I finally got a hold of them after hours of trying and waiting, then I could switch over to the promo plan. Hopefully they will improve this situation next time they will do some deals like this.
Marcus Awesome wrote:

As a Koodo client, you have to switch to Telus or other provider to get the 10gb for $60. I couldn't get it done, even at the Koodo retailer, due to bogged down system. Locked up the retailers computer... guess Koodo didn't put a lot of thought into this. Additionally switching to Telus requires paying out any tab on the next invoice. For some with high end phones, this could be steep! Hope freedom mobile heads here to Ontario. I will switch! Koodo get your head out of your rear....
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Marcus Awesome wrote:

Freedom only has stores in Ontario and has coverage in the GTA, Kingston, Ottawa, London in Ontario. You can check the coverage map as you may be able to go with them now if you'd like.
https://www.freedommobile.ca/network-and-coverage/coverage
Yes you CAN switch your plan over to the promo one... condition is you don't have any tab left and have your own phone
oh oops you meant on self-service.. i know koodo should have let existing customers change plan to promo one online..
Userlevel 1
i got my plan as i got a text from Koodo. Thanks Tom @ Koodo. As long as you speak with the CSR and they give you a service ticket, you will be switched if you qualify.
They have kept me on hold for 2 hours ans plus